32 Heartfelt Happy Mother’s Day Wishes, Messages & Greetings to My Friends

Should you be searching happy mother’s day 2019 messages to friends then you definitely reached best place here. These days, happy mother day wishes to a friend with gorgeous and eye-catching images of are standard pattern on Facebook, twitter and even Whatsapp. In this article we have an enormous variety of mother’s day messages for friends mom is looking for. Currently folks are revealing their feelings for love in a variety of ways. You can utilize these wishing my friend a happy mother’s day to describe your feelings for him and tell how much you love and care about him. Have a look at most current variety of spectacular mothers day message from friend. Hope you prefer this fantastic variety of mothers day wishes quotes for friends

Heartfelt-Happy-Mother’s-Day-2019-Wishes

Mothers day 2019 wishes messages for a friend This awesome article will certainly reveal the collection of happy mother’s day sayings to friends are the most challenging among all of us. We now have collected and created a extensive variety of mothers day messages for cards for friends.

You’re my best friend, and you’re a mom I admire so much. Happy Mother’s Day.

Thank you for your never-ending love and support Mom! I hope your day is full of love and happiness.

Lots of hugs and sweet kisses to my wonderful friend on Mother’s day. I hope you have an awesome day. Happy Mother’s Day.

Mother,-thank-you-for-never-letting-me-down!-Happy-Mother’s-Day-2019

I am honored to be your daughter, I am proud to have you as my Mom. Happy Mother’s day!

Your love is like a rainbow that brings color into my world. I am such a lucky daughter. I love you Mama!

May you all have many joys and happy moments to cherish and celebrate on this Mother’s Day.

Mother, thank you for never letting me down! Happy Mother’s Day!

Funny Mother’s Day 2019 Messages


I can tell from how your kids act that they feel secure, well-grounded and totally loved. Of course they do. They have the best mom ever.

Wake up to the day's most important news.

Celebrating the amazing mom you are to your own kids and the wonderful friend you are to mine.

There’s always love in everything you do. How did I ever get to be such a lucky son? Happy Mother’s Day Mom!

You are a gift from God…a friend that I can count on and a wonderful model of a mother. I hope that you have a fantastic Mother’s Day.

Funny-Mother’s-Day-2019-Messages

My heartfelt wish for you on Mother’s Day, is that you are healthy, happy, and loved each and every single day.

To my wonderful Mother, who is very tolerant with a son like me: I LOVE YOU! Happy Mother’s Day!

Mother’s Day 2019 Messages from Son


I am grateful for you. I love you. I depend on you. I rely on you. I am so lucky to be your son. Happy Mother’s Day!

Congratulations on being the luckiest mom on earth for having a such good-looking, smart and incredible child. Happy Mother’s Day!

Roses are red, violets are blue, I have the craziest strangest mother, can I trade moms with you?

You are great mother and a great friend, thanks Mom for loving me and supporting me. Happy Mother’s day!

In my heart and on my mind you’re there. But, you don’t know who it is that really cares. Happy Mother’s Day.

Roses are red, violets are blue, being a mother is being a superhero to a few!

God has given me so many things to be grateful for and, Mom, you trump them all.

Mom don’t tell Dad but you are way cooler than he is! Happy Mother’s Day!

We both know who really raised me. Thanks for all the TLC.

We started as mom-friends, but now we’re just plain friends. I’m so glad we are. Happy Mother’s Day.

Mother’s Day 2019 Messages from Daughter

My world is blooming with happiness because I have a friend like you. Happy Mother’s Day.

I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.

Happy Mother’s Day to you and to all the moms out there. May all your dreams and desires come true!

Mother’s-Day-2019-Messages-from-Daughter

So glad we’re moms—it’s one more sweet thing to share.

I hope to be a mother like you. Strong, loving, devoted, inspiring, wonderful and cool! Happy Mother’s Day.

May your Mother’s Day be as great as you. This is a special wish from you-don’t-know-who! Happy Mother’s Day!

You know I love to kid you, but this is one thing I’ll never kid about: You’re a great mom—simple as that. The importance of shaping little lives is no joke. No one could be better at it than you. Hats off.

It’s your day to kick back and relax. Let me take care of you for once Mom. Happy Mother’s day!

The below infographic provides a detailed look at the most popular gifts purchased on Mother’s Day and what the average amount spent is. More than 17% of males plan to spend more on their mothers than the 12% females.

Wishing you all the love, health and happiness that you so deserve. Happy Mother’s Day to all the mothers of the world!

Happy Mother’s Day to All Moms Out There!

I can’t thank you enough for all your selflessness and sacrifices. I love you Mom!

Wish I could tell you just how special you are to me. It’s something that I’ll keep between me, the flowers, and the bees. May you have a blooming, beautiful Mother’s Day.

I believe in my heart that someday we’ll once again pee alone.

Beauty and brains you’re more than that, you are a great mother, a hero and a loving friend right from the start.

 We hope you have enjoyed these Mother’s Day Wishes. See the complete collection for more ways to say Happy Mother’s Day!

You an angel, you make everything more beautiful, and you are one of the most loving mothers I know. I am so glad to be your friend. Happy Mother’s Day

I-am-so-glad-to-be-your-friend.-Happy-Mother’s-Day-2019

You are doing a wonderful job of being a mom. Thank you for always helping me with my own kids and giving me the right advice. I will always count on you. Happy Mother’s day. I love you.

Happy Mother’s Day Mom! I couldn’t be more blessed to have a mother like you.

You get a wish. In fact, I’m sending you two. It’s the least I could do for someone as magical as you. Happy Mother’s Day.

Mother is an undying love, a love beyond compare, the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares. You are all of this and more. So glad we’re moms, it’s one more sweet thing to share.

The more wonderful the friend, the more wonderful the life of the other friend…You help to make my life wonderful. Happy Mother’s Day.

Thank you for being such a great mother, teacher and friend. Happy Mother’s Day!

I don’t know how you do it. But I can easily see that you are doing a wonderful job of being a mom.

We’re a couple of naturals at this mom thing.

Thanks for putting up with crazy, wild, bratty, spoiled me. I wouldn’t be the AMAZING human being now if it wasn’t for you, Mom

All things wonderful, happy, and absolutely fabulous that’s my wish for you this Mother’s Day.

May your day be as wonderful and perfect as you are. Happy Mother’s Day!

You understand me. That’s why we are friends. Happy Mother’s Day.

Happy Mother’s Day 2019 Wishes


You are loved, cared for, appreciated beyond measure. Happy Mother’s Day to my amazing wife!

To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world. I always knew you’d be a great mom someday.

32 Heartfelt Happy Mother’s Day Wishes, Messages & Greetings to My Friends 32 Heartfelt Happy Mother’s Day Wishes, Messages & Greetings to My Friends Reviewed by Jesica Liana on February 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.